How To Use
Wondering how to use and apply Teeth Whitening Products? Just follow the simple instructions below on how to use our teeth whitening kits and you are on your way to a bright, white smile.
- Make sure you have all the correct products – 4ml syringe consisting of 16% Carbamide Peroxide gel, a generic size mouthpiece and an LED light.
- Open the wrapped mouthpiece.
- Apply the 4ml syringe Carbamide Peroxide gel to the top and bottom of the mouthpiece.
- Insert the mouthpiece in your mouth and bite down gently to distribute the gel.
- Position the LED light in front on your teeth.
- Sit and relax for the 15-30-minute procedure.
That’s it! It’s that simple to whiten your teeth at home.
Directions for Thermoforming Tray
- Boil water
- Remove pan from burner
- Keeping hold of the tab, place the tray in water for 5-6 seconds
- Do not shake or move while immersing in the water
- Do not shake water off when removing from hot water
- Gently tip off any access water
- Place immediately in upper teeth for 10 seconds and create suction. Remove, and follow instructions 1-7 for the lower tray.
- To avoid gel contact with the soft tissue (gums), take small scissors or clippers and trim your trays on the gingival line (teeth/gum lime).
Instructions for use of LED Light
- Remove plastic protection between batteries of light.
- Apply DOT of gel on each tooth you wish to whiten. (A little goes a long way.)
- Place light in mouth against teeth for 15-30 minutes each day until desired whitening. KEEP GEL OFF GUMS.
Teeth Whitening Pen Assembly
- Remove pen from poly bag. Save purple pen cap for later use.
- Remove and discard white protective cap from top of teeth whitening pen.
- Insert white brush into pen and press brush firmly on flat surface until it snaps on. There should be no gap between the shaft of the pen and the bottom of the brush.
- Press silver tip of pen repeatedly until the gel dispenses onto the brush.
- See instructions below before doing your first treatment.
- Cover white brush with purple pen cap for storage.
Whitening Pen Instructions
- Wipe front of teeth exposed when smiling with dry gauze or clean cloth
- Click pen until gel is exposed on brush. This may take several clicks.
- Paint a thin layer of gel on front of teeth exposed when smiling.
- Wipe off any excess foam as you are dong the whitening treatment.
- Leave gel on teeth 15-20 minutes
- Do not eat, drink or smoke for 15 minutes.
- Do not paint gel on gums.
- Rinse out mouth with water.